Maryland Heights home insurance discounts available in (63017, 63043, 63146, 63303)
Are you taking advantage of these possible discounts?
- Home/Auto Bundle
- New Construction
- Security Systems
- Improved Credit
- Claims History (small frequent vs. large)
- Deductible – what is the correct balance for you?
- Upgrades: Plumbing, electrical, roof, HVAC
Home/Auto Insurance - The Milburn Agency Way
- Family owned and operated since 1963 – Everyone is accountable for stellar customer service
- Independent – free to shop the best value for you and your family
- Intelligent Comparison Shopping
- Experience – We find insurance solutions
From million-dollar to starter homes, we provide rates from several quality companies. Unlike the online only or toll-free call centers, we provide the customized customer service you deserve.
Maryland Heights, MO Home Insurance Agents work for YOU
Local Maryland Heights, MO home insurance agents live in the area and know when rates are changing. Greg and John help their customers by proactively monitoring rates.
When you have a pipe burst, damaged roof, or accident on your property you don’t want to find out you’re underinsured. John and Greg have a combined experience of over 60 years to help you customize your homeowner insurance policy to meet your needs.
Visit our office in Florissant, get a quote by phone, or better yet we’ll meet you at a location convenient for you. John lives in O’Fallon and Greg in Creve Coeur. Experience the difference of a local independent insurance agent near Maryland Heights.
We Shop these Nationally recognized Insurance Companies
- State Auto
Value of Independent Insurance Agents?
- We give you a choice. We work with multiple companies to bring you the best policy and price. You are not limited to one company. There’s no need to shop around, because we do that part for you.
- Making sure you are protected is a big deal. With The Milburn Agency, you never have to tackle insurance alone. We help you find the right company and correct coverage.
- Because we are local members of the community, we understand the needs of the residents. We are here to assist you during all major events in life.
Renting a home or apartment? - Renter’s Insurance
Protecting your belongings as a renter may not be required by your landlord, but is always a good idea. Online quote tools may leave you confused or under protected. A brief discussion with an agent can help you understand your options, fulfill any requirements by your landlord, and provide you the information to make an informed decision.
Live in or own a condo? Let us help. You may think you are completely covered by your condo association but that may not be the case. We’ll review the association’s policy and make any supplemental policy recommendations that might be needed. Did you know you may be responsible for rebuilding, redecorating, and reconstructing from the studs in? Greg and John can help you with understanding the complexity of condo insurance coverage.