Established in 1963




Condo Insurance

If you live in a condo, you'll need insurance that covers the risks inside your walls. Your condominium association usually has its own insurance covering the exterior of your building along with the common elements. You'll want your own protection should somebody get hurt inside your condo. You'll also want to protect your condo and its contents should there be a covered fire or natural disaster.

At The Milburn Agency, we're independent insurance agents who live and work with you here in your community. We know that you worked hard to buy your condo, and that you'll continue to work hard in the future. You have a significant investment in that condo, and our job is to help you protect your investment.

If somebody gets hurt inside your condo, you can be held liable for their medical bills, lost earnings and any permanency. If they file a lawsuit against you, your insurer can even retain defense attorneys for you, and pay your court costs. If there's a covered fire or natural disaster, you'll need to rebuild, redecorate and refurnish from the wall studs in. You probably don't have the extra money set aside to pay for those types of losses out-of-pocket. That's what condo insurance is for.

Choices aren't much of an option with most other agents. They only represent one insurer. Here at The Milburn Agency, we give you a variety of choices for your condo insurance. You can compare and select insurers, coverage and quotes with us either online or by phone. Our information is objective and unbiased. You want to protect your investment, and we want to help you protect it. Feel free to contact us. We're happy to work with you to get you the quality and affordable condo insurance that you need.